Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4606 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

9 starters, no eligible subs, runner gets injured/ejected running bases. Team goes down to 8 but who runs for the runner? I can't find a cite for "last out" but I think that's what happens.

Posted

Look at Fed CB 4.4.1B. The most recent batter not on base for an injured player can be used.

Thanks, most recent batter not on base might be different than last out.

Posted

 

Invisible man on 1st.

:spit:  :spit:  :spit:  :spit:  .............Dash owes me some coffee!!!

 

Thanks for laughing.  I fear there are a lot of kids out there who don't know what 'invisible man on 1st' means, not to mention the rules on how he can advance, score or be put out. 

  • Like 5
Posted

Invisible man on 1st.

:spit: :spit: :spit: :spit: .............Dash owes me some coffee!!!

Thanks for laughing. I fear there are a lot of kids out there who don't know what 'invisible man on 1st' means, not to mention the rules on how he can advance, score or be put out.

Just tag him!
Posted

 

Look at Fed CB 4.4.1B. The most recent batter not on base for an injured player can be used.

Thanks, most recent batter not on base might be different than last out.

 

Yeah, it might. And you're probably gonna have more question using this CB reference than if you use the last batted out.

Posted

 

 

Invisible man on 1st.

:spit:  :spit:  :spit:  :spit:  .............Dash owes me some coffee!!!

Thanks for laughing.  I fear there are a lot of kids out there who don't know what 'invisible man on 1st' means, not to mention the rules on how he can advance, score or be put out. 

 

I always got great joy when I got a force out on the invisible runner.

×
×
  • Create New...