Umpire in Chief

Upgrade

I just had an upgrade done to the system. I have been clicking around for a while and have not run across any issues. Please PM me if you notice any issues.

Thanks,

Warren

I just had an upgrade done to the system. I have been clicking around for a while and have not run across any issues. Please PM me if you notice any issues.

Thanks,

Warren

Your signature isn't working for me (Firefox 17). Also, when clicking "Quote", I don't see the quote pop up like it used to (with the quote tags). We'll see how it looks when I click Post.

The site is almost painfully slow at the moment.  And none of the tags in signatures seem to be working.

Just trying to see what is working.

The quote tags aren't showing but it show work in the post. It also is showing my signatiure tag. I am not seeing the slowness either.

It's taking about 10-15 seconds for pages to load.

Went to lunch and tried using Tapatalk.  I'm getting new message notification, but when I try to view the threads, the newest posts are missing and the posts are frequently misnumbered.  For example, I was looking at the BRD thread and Carl's initial post showed up as post #21 in the thread.

Don't know if it's just me or if others have noticed it, but Tapatalk access is one of the best things about UE, so I hope someone can check into it.

I will check Tapatalk, I noticed some weird things this morning but figured it was because I have only had Tapatalk since last night and was stupid. :)

The quote tags aren't showing but it show work in the post. It also is showing my signatiure tag. I am not seeing the slowness either.

I quoted this from Taylor...his signature didn't tell me where I was.  Now I'm completely lost.  Am I at work?

My tapakalk is fine except for quotes Sent from my Kindle Fire HD 32GB

Quotes not using tapatalk weird as well

Won't take me to new messages Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Won't take me to new messages Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Yeah what he said! Larry Sansevere Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just found out that if you have a signature on your profile you can go back to your signature page and re-save it. It will start working properly again.

Do this on the website not Tapatalk.

Tried the same with Tapatalk and did not work.

Just Testing the Quote tags

What is the symbol beside the post # in the threads?

Someone w/ Tapatalk test it now I upgraded it.

Quotes are working with Tapatalk!

When we can't dream any longer we die.

Emma Goldman

But Tapatalk signatures on are are not When we can't dream any longer we die. Emma Goldman

Edited posts seem to be showing lots of weird characters