Umpire in Chief

Gallery is now available

The Gallery is now up and running. Feel free to upload your umpiring pics to share with the community. I will be adding some enhancements to this in the near future.

Have Fun!

Warren

I can't post from my android :(

Now I actually have to get some pictures of me on the field. My daughter wants a new camera for Christmas. I'll have to make a deal that a new camera comes with the stipulation that she follows me to a few games and gets some shots!

Now I actually have to get some pictures of me on the field. My daughter wants a new camera for Christmas. I'll have to make a deal that a new camera comes with the stipulation that she follows me to a few games and gets some shots!

I tried that. That's how I ended up with the 2012 album. Unfortunately she lost interest quickly. Maybe this year she will try again.

We were gifted a high-definition camera a few months ago. I'd love to take it to games and have it record the whole thing, but I can't trust the people around to leave it alone.

If you at a game and you see someone taking pics with a nice camera just ask them to send you a few, you'd be surprised how many photographers will do that for you for free!

If you at a game and you see someone taking pics with a nice camera just ask them to send you a few, you'd be surprised how many photographers will do that for you for free!

I do that. In fact, by doing so, you almost guarantee that some shots will be taken of you.

One year, the mom was a professional photographer. She gave me her website, so I was able to see photos from other games (it's where my profile pic came from). It was eye opening to see how other umpires dress and position themselves.

I also peruse our newspaper's Prep section, as many photographs show up there. None of me (I don't get to work those high-profile games), but I still find some of our umpires.