Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5116 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just our of curiosity who here owns a Nike? And is it worth it?

I have one and I love it. It's constructed better than the Wilson titanium masks. Is it worth $400? That's a bit stiff but if you want the latest and greatest "it" mask, you have to pay the cost to be the boss.

  • Like 1
Posted

I've had 2 and god as my witness will have another! Full stock rig weighs 16.06 ounces. Super light, superb construction, and way cool.

Posted

I have 2 that I switched the pads for TW. They are well worth it. Also I have one that I'm willing to part with if the price is right.

you may as well post the price, ...you'll probably sell it today

Posted

Just our of curiosity who here owns a Nike? And is it worth it?

I have one and I love it. It's constructed better than the Wilson titanium masks. Is it worth $400? That's a bit stiff but if you want the latest and greatest "it" mask, you have to pay the cost to be the boss.

You definitely look like a boss here. post-2219-134868948757_thumb.jpg

Btw are those black TWs?

  • Like 1
Posted

I am working on getting one.... I have a friend with a connection to sponsored pros. Hopefully it will be here within a month. (Fingers crossed!)

Posted

Just our of curiosity who here owns a Nike? And is it worth it?

I have one and I love it. It's constructed better than the Wilson titanium masks. Is it worth $400? That's a bit stiff but if you want the latest and greatest "it" mask, you have to pay the cost to be the boss.

You definitely look like a boss here. post-2219-134868948757_thumb.jpg

Btw are those black TWs?

Yep black TW pads.

Posted

Just our of curiosity who here owns a Nike? And is it worth it?

I have one and I love it. It's constructed better than the Wilson titanium masks. Is it worth $400? That's a bit stiff but if you want the latest and greatest "it" mask, you have to pay the cost to be the boss.

You definitely look like a boss here. post-2219-134868948757_thumb.jpg

Btw are those black TWs?

Yep black TW pads.

That's an awesome set up. Black coat, black mock, black Nike and black team Wendy.

Posted

Just our of curiosity who here owns a Nike? And is it worth it?

I have one and I love it. It's constructed better than the Wilson titanium masks. Is it worth $400? That's a bit stiff but if you want the latest and greatest "it" mask, you have to pay the cost to be the boss.

You definitely look like a boss here. post-2219-134868948757_thumb.jpg

looks like Dr. Umpenstein to me :fuel:;) :P
  • Like 1
Posted

Just our of curiosity who here owns a Nike? And is it worth it?

I have one and I love it. It's constructed better than the Wilson titanium masks. Is it worth $400? That's a bit stiff but if you want the latest and greatest "it" mask, you have to pay the cost to be the boss.

You definitely look like a boss here.

looks like Dr. Umpenstein to me :fuel:;):P

I look like that in my dreams!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :notworthy::meditation: :notworthy:

  • Like 1
×
×
  • Create New...