Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5145 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=180957813412&index=6&nav=SEARCH&nid=05434189216

I have a friend that bought the top-of-the-line gear and only called for a partial season.

The stuff is legit because I helped him purchase all of it from UA.

He posted it on eBay before he talked to me so he is probably going to lose some money on the sale but someone is going to get a great deal.

The plate gear was probably worn 15 times or less.

The only thing incorrect in his description is his all-star helmet is not titanium it is M VP 4000 SL

  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Yep. He's created a niche by combining gear and uniforms. Be hard to find someone his size that needs all that stuff.

Posted

I have not seen him in over a year. When I called him yesterday he told me he was not gonna umpire anymore and listed the stuff. I advised him to take the auction down, take better pictures, and sell stuff individually. If he does so I will post here. This stuff was hardly used. He probably dropped around $1200 for everything before his first season of umpiring ever.

Heck I would be interested in the MvP as a backup to mine.

I will let y'all know, but someone could get a great deal if the uniforms would fit them.

Posted

The all together auction ended. He split everything up. His seller ID is chip1176.

He has everything with buy it now prices that are pretty reasonable....especially $25 for 4 slightly used shirts.

Posted

If finances had been a little better for me I would of bought the lot as well just to resell. Surprised no one did. The stuff is all in great shape

Posted

Have your friend put the size of his Gold on the auction

I will, it is the big one.

Posted

it is the big one.

That's what she said :)

obviously the "she" you're referring to wasn't MY wife

×
×
  • Create New...