Jump to content

Here it is... Majestic Thermabase with W/B/W shoulder stripes


Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5736 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Here it is.....

The worlds first Majestic Thermabase with W/B/W shoulder stripes! :HD:

Picked my jacket today from the tailor. They did a nice Job for $30

IMAG0094.jpg

Here is the Majestic next to the Honigs. (Honigs is in the back)

IMAG0114.jpg

  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

I wouldn't have a problem wearing it the way it came from the manufacturer.

Watched a College practice game yesterday at University of California Riverside.

Guess what, BU was wearing one with Blue Stripes.

I don't see the need to pay $30 to change it.

Posted

I wouldn't have a problem wearing it the way it came from the manufacturer.

Watched a College practice game yesterday at University of California Riverside.

Guess what, BU was wearing one with Blue Stripes.

I don't see the need to pay $30 to change it.

I would agree except my college association only wears W/B/W sholder stripes with association patch and numbers. If I was only using this jacket for rec league then I could care less about the stripes. The college season kicks of in a few weeks here in GA, so this will be the primary jacket until it gets a bit warmer. I will probably get 2-3 months of games out of this jacket until I switch back over to the lighter weight cliff keen jacket that is association standard issue.

Posted

Guys, ... let's not criticize what Fittske wanted/needed to do to satisfy his association....it is what it is, and we all know that it's different all over the place, right?

I think it looks WAY better than I originally expected! NICE!!:D

Posted

I agree it looks great. I would have to do the same thing to wear one here in TX. The only time it is ever cold enough for jackets is early HS season and we have to wear the Navy w/red jacket or the black with white. If Majestic does produce on in the black white combo next year I would be interested. My current plate black jacket is thin, so it works great on the dish, but not very warm for the bases.


×
×
  • Create New...