Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5836 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

SOS Sports is back with some great prices.

Very low supply of items but if you can find something you want the price will be good.

I just ordered a pair of Reebok Field shoes for $17.00

SOS Sports

My order number is: 7857

Date of order: 9/21/2010 4:47 AM

If you guys and girls don't mind please post your order number. I just want to see how this goes!

Edited by JaxRolo
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Had that email also when I checked.

Ordered another pair of 3N2 Base Shoe for $13.74 ($25.03 with shipping)

Posted

Web-Only 72 Hour Clearance Sale

Save Up to

75%

Go to www.sossports.us

Sizes and Quantities are limited.

So hurry!

72 Hour Sale

(ends Thursday, September 23, 2010)

Orders are processed in order received.

No gift certificates accepted and sales for this event are final.

See Sale Terms and Conditions

on Home Page

.

Posted

Man being broke sucks! I can't even afford these deals!!

So True. For me it was either pay my bills or buy new stuff. I bought new stuff. :shakehead:

Posted

Haha....if I could find some way to pass that by the wife I'd be good, but she's been in a good mood lately, and I want to keep it that way. I don't think, "Honey, we can't go on our cruise in February because I accidentally bought a ton of umpiring gear," would pass as something that would keep her happy.

Posted

:big_no

In my earlier order, Ralph told me that the T-shirt I wanted was out of stock, so I ended up with 3 of 4 items and a credit on the shirt.

So what do I find today? That same T-shirt is in stock. :shakehead:

Oh well. I'm not about to pay $9.50 for a single T-shirt and have to pay $9.95 to have it shipped.

Posted

7951

Plate slacks

Tube socks

Black mock turtleneck

my order 8025 , will see what happens ??? i ordered the markwhort leather replacement pads , and some extra hats and small misc items . does anyone have any comments about the mask pads ? in the photo , they look to be good quality leather , black/tan . any feedback welcome . i intend to replace the diamond light weight mask stock pads . dont know how this will fit ??

d62 marc

Posted

Got a shipping notice today for my order #7861.

That is by far the fastest anything has ever shipped...I am happy about it.

Posted

Got an email. Refund for entire order due to out of stock.

Reebok Base Shoes and Forearm Protector.

Order # 7857

Posted

my order 8025 , will see what happens ??? i ordered the markwhort leather replacement pads , and some extra hats and small misc items . does anyone have any comments about the mask pads ? in the photo , they look to be good quality leather , black/tan . any feedback welcome . i intend to replace the diamond light weight mask stock pads . dont know how this will fit ??

d62 marc

I ordered the all tan Markwhort pads from SOS, and dropped them in my magnesium Champro frame. They're really nice, and a perfect fit. Both my Diamond frames are very similar to the Champro, and if the black/tan pads are the same size I'm sure you'll be happy with them. Can't beat the price.

D70 Kyle

Posted

7877 covering 3 sports :nod:

:beerbang

Got my shipping notice from UPS last night and my refund notice today. The refund is about half my order...mostly shirts for Football & wrestling.

Posted

I ordered the all tan Markwhort pads from SOS, and dropped them in my magnesium Champro frame. They're really nice, and a perfect fit. Both my Diamond frames are very similar to the Champro, and if the black/tan pads are the same size I'm sure you'll be happy with them. Can't beat the price.

D70 Kyle

Show us some pictures :nod:

Posted

Show us some pictures :nod:

kyle if u can a photo would be cool:cheers: . btw thanks for the intel , im not sure if i will even get my order:shrug: . so for now my expectation is low . i presume that the black/tan pads are the same size ?

d62 marc

Posted

Ordered my 3N2 Base Shoes Monday Morning.

Shipped Wed by UPS and delivered on Thursday.

Wish FedEx was as good.

Had to order a new BlackBerry Sunday night.

It shipped and was in distribution center 20 miles away at 9 am monday.

They didn't deliver till 2pm Wednesday.

Took them 2.5 days to move a package 20 miles.

UPS moved the package approx 90 miles in less than 24 hours.

Posted

5019854330_4ab08bfe9c.jpg

Here's the Diamond with the tan WV pads

5019249199_4615dcb3fb.jpg

And this is the Champro Magnesium with the tan pads.

thanks for the photo's . now lets see if i get the order ?? do you have to sweat a little with the new leather pads to get them to mold to you face shape ? and when you take a shot to the cage , it is better than the stock pads ??

d62 marc

Posted

thanks for the photo's . now lets see if i get the order ?? do you have to sweat a little with the new leather pads to get them to mold to you face shape ? and when you take a shot to the cage , it is better than the stock pads ??

d62 marc

No break in to fit my face, but every face is different (some more that others!). I don't think the pads mold that much, either.

As for taking shot better than the stock stuff, no doubt. I haven't got hit with the Champro, but the Diamond has taken a few with both the stock, and WV pads. Night and day difference in protection.


×
×
  • Create New...