Finnerty Supply Bucket

misterblack36
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2570 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I must confess that I omitted from my list one of the very first items that was included in the FSB from Day One: The California Dash Duster:

412KST84MHL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

It's a handy dusting tool that I use for---other than dusting my dashboard---dusting off my gear and shoes between cleanings. My son borrowed it, and when I compiled the list, I left it off.

(After checking carefully, apparently I also left off needle nose pliers and Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.)

I must confess that I omitted from my list one of the very first items that was included in the FSB from Day One: The California Dash Duster:

It's a handy dusting tool that I use for---other than dusting my dashboard---dusting off my gear and shoes between cleanings. My son borrowed it, and when I compiled the list, I left it off.

(After checking carefully, apparently I also left off needle nose pliers and Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.)

A quick spray of water takes care of the dust ;)

Also, I was thinking needlenose pliers for quicker lacing and/or repair during lacing. Also, what is the MrCleanMagicEraser for?

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, ....here goes guys .....

Today, while wandering around BedBath&Beyond after getting a new shower curtain liner w/ the SWMBO, ....we stumbled across this bin full of something called .. Frogg Toggs ....it's a a "chilly pad" that just needs to keep wet and will keep you cool on those hot days.

I pass this bin, SWMBO stops and says, ...Jeff, ....this is perfect for you on those hot summer days, ...and perfect for your FSB!!! LMFAO!! :D She's the best! :lol:

http://www.froggtoggs.com/#cooling/details/CP100/

Ok, ....here goes guys .....

Today, while wandering around BedBath&Beyond after getting a new shower curtain liner w/ the <acronym title='She who must be obeyed'>SWMBO</acronym>, ....we stumbled across this bin full of something called .. Frogg Toggs ....it's a a "chilly pad" that just needs to keep wet and will keep you cool on those hot days.

I pass this bin, <acronym title='She who must be obeyed'>SWMBO</acronym> stops and says, ...Jeff, ....this is perfect for you on those hot summer days, ...and perfect for your FSB!!! LMFAO!! :D She's the best! :lol:

http://www.froggtoggs.com/#cooling/details/CP100/

I have a couple of frogg Toggs. They are pretty neat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I have been having this issue. Good idea.

The problem is that the sleeve is too heavy because of all the stuff we have in them.

$2.97 package of zip ties ...connect them, ....pull it tight just below the lid and above that first ridge on the bucket. So far so good!