-
Posts
24 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by duckhook89
-
FOR SALE: NEW M/L GOLD AND USED DOUGLAS 13 BLACK
duckhook89 replied to Marcus6's topic in Buy, Sell or Trade
Damn bro, don't get mad or nothing... I don't know how to use this app for real. I just got it. Didn't mean to piss you off.. Don't worry, won't happen again Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -
Any chance you would maybe sale either of the silver Wilson mask? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Would you sale Wilson Ti? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Would you be willing to sell any of these? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Would you be willing to sell any of these? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Is there any chance you would sell any of these? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
FOR SALE: NEW M/L GOLD AND USED DOUGLAS 13 BLACK
duckhook89 replied to Marcus6's topic in Buy, Sell or Trade
Is $130 for Wilson and $95 for Douglas firm? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -
FOR SALE: NEW M/L GOLD AND USED DOUGLAS 13 BLACK
duckhook89 replied to Marcus6's topic in Buy, Sell or Trade
M/L Gold Pictures? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -
FOR SALE: NEW M/L GOLD AND USED DOUGLAS 13 BLACK
duckhook89 replied to Marcus6's topic in Buy, Sell or Trade
M/L Gold pictures? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -
Is $125 firm? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
How much Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
New Balance 460 Plate Shoes(Basically NEW) Size 11.5 4E
duckhook89 replied to Trakes2's topic in Buy, Sell or Trade
Is that a no or did you already sell them? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk- 5 replies
-
- plate shoes for sale
- plate shoes
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Wilson Pro Platinum (15.5) Shinguards for Sale
duckhook89 replied to Hollistupid's topic in Buy, Sell or Trade
Are these still for sale? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -
How much? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
West Vest Package CP, Shins, Ball bag, Lineup holder
duckhook89 replied to ChrisUrbz's topic in Buy, Sell or Trade
Would you sell any of these separately? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -
Any luck? I'm looking for the same size and price range Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Wilson West Vest Platinum Chest Protector (For Sale)
duckhook89 replied to FWBlue28's topic in Buy, Sell or Trade
I'll buy your chest protector for $75 plus shipping Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -
I have 2 pairs of charcoal Smitty combo pants with expandable waist. They are both unused. I thought a 34 with expandable waist would fit me since I'm between a 34 and 36, but they were a little snug. That being said, they are 34 waist, and himmed at 34 length.. I'll sell them for 30 a piece or 50 for both. Hopefully we can make a deal Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Wilson Gold Shin Guards: 16/17 in - $65 shipped obo
duckhook89 replied to JoHart10's topic in Buy, Sell or Trade
Are these still for sale? If so, you can text me at 334-744-0592 and hopefully we can make a deal because I'd really like to have them! -Daniel G Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -
New Balance 460 Plate Shoes(Basically NEW) Size 11.5 4E
duckhook89 replied to Trakes2's topic in Buy, Sell or Trade
I have a buddy that can get me a pair of these new for 90, but if you'll sell me yours for 75ish then I'll buy yours! Let me know if you want to work out a deal... Text me at 334-744-0592 and hopefully we can make a deal! -Daniel G Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk- 5 replies
-
- plate shoes for sale
- plate shoes
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Wilson Dyna-Lite gray mask and New Balance 995 14EE
duckhook89 replied to gnhbua93's topic in Buy, Sell or Trade
$75 for the mask? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk- 7 replies
-
- 14ee
- base shoes
-
(and 5 more)
Tagged with:
