US Flag Umpire Shirts: where to buy?

rhinolith

1 minute ago, rhinolith said:

My son wants a flag shirt for Presidents Day and July 4 tournaments. Anybody know where to order? I saw one on Smitteez, but they don’t reply to email questions.

Thank you.

Smiteez has some, but i don't like em.  I'd wait until officialsdepo gets em back in, better quality and nicer print 

• Thanks 1

On 12/18/2023 at 9:12 AM, Umpiresrock74 said:

but not officials depot, they also have them in blue. Which is sick too!

You mean this one, right? 
IMG_4929_530x@2x.png

Yeah, it is very slick. I have one. It’s because of the existence of this shirt that I cannot work in Ohio High School baseball… or Michigan… or Illinois. 

Why’s that? It’s a navy shirt, is it not? 

Because in those states, it’s not actually about the shirt color after all, but instead, who is “in charge” – and their stubborn preferences – and determines what shall be worn. 

And to that, I give a big emphatic… 

Now, that “flag trim” style shirt you pointed out, that’s pretty slick, too. The flag-as-a-shirt shirt doesn’t go over all that well, and in some circles is seen as sacrilege. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/18/2023 at 8:11 AM, Umpiresrock74 said:

I’ve never seen those before…pretty cool!

A shirt is not a flag, so wear it proudly in my opinion.   Now, you should wear it clean, keep it fresh and keep it sharp just like the flag.  Once it's sun-faded or dirty, time to clean up or replace.  Don't disrespect the flag... or the shirt that represents our flag. :2cents: