Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1980 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm looking to acquire a Wilson Ti. I have a gently used silver, Champro Rampage I'm looking to include with the transaction. Please send me a private message to talk terms if you're interested.

~Dawg

 

Posted
I'm looking to acquire a Wilson Ti. I have a gently used silver, Champro Rampage I'm looking to include with the transaction. Please send me a private message to talk terms if you're interested.
~Dawg
 
Which titanium version low or regular profile?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Posted
1 minute ago, SeeingEyeDog said:

Good question...

My preference would be for the low-pro. But, I'd try a reg-pro if that's what you have...

~Dawg

Try contacting @tpatienceon here or Trevor Charles on Facebook (same person). I know he had a chopped low-profile Wilson TI available for sale. I just don't know if it sold or not. 

  • Like 1
Posted
30 minutes ago, SeeingEyeDog said:

Good question...

My preference would be for the low-pro. But, I'd try a reg-pro if that's what you have...

~Dawg

I have a low profile Wilson TI. I'd like to part with it. I can text you some pictures. PM me if you like.

Posted
2 hours ago, BT_Blue said:

Try contacting @tpatienceon here or Trevor Charles on Facebook (same person). I know he had a chopped low-profile Wilson TI available for sale. I just don't know if it sold or not. 

Sold it 

Posted

@acpar72 has one for $65 + S&H on this site.

It is the low profile version, has a chopped chin guard (the chin on these masks was basically useless due to the angle, so many prefer it chopped) and then it's been powder-coated gunmetal.

 

 

 

×
×
  • Create New...