Sign in to follow this  
Kevin_K

Polywools

I have three pairs of Honig's polywools that are too large. They are still in great shape, but I have no plan to ever fit into them again. All are 36 inch waist and are hemmed for 29 1/2'" inseam. The plate pants actually have an inseam about 27" but that's because the crotch is roomier and lower than most pants. 

Plate pants - PS1; $40 + shipping

Base Pants - PS2; $40+ shipping

Plate Pants - Newer style - seems like the style number continually changes; $30 + shipping

Friends and Family please 

Left to right: PS2, PS1, New style polywools plate

ToSIER5l3H-EAtHtKMCHTgJsVm5LbBcRseAz3I7Nzic-V7-nb-FrWSWiQ6yRlwPKg_JNB6GpnXr6jMjU5lQLun07C5rTU_XpDHOd5gPn6O6BuDY0swuQQOdT95w24I1WjwOT0gISkTQzvV8Wg2Fp9P7v-g6AT1DY7ZnJ1nrkG_0PsJ_-h5MzpGvoOxy9jjR_POR_eUggjtopoL1tRFEIYba_13S1pQP_0cxThLFbp0s2dvcpSUnLenVxnxS7aeoaoQLtFTuwc89oao4f_KV1jkFrgQfcjyi3AP_ludCM-mshT--omzGa9ksxmrXPQY2NXHkQP-yEZ1Ja41xtaUvB_rsNU08m527wqHHmuxKiyUrPwLvkrBNFVtZZVxQnoYoj_PZ7EMyX21z4hfgvE7aBnU9o22wBB7VMIpHR5te3LCu_ZZQ2aNSyjFYDM0rNNDOZjcP7mCzYs3vlXTJXMDLjNg_ktoFW_WM6tZBFxvwxNygLvKBz6ibPOOVav-4W4yMY4Ll6EcT_QKkUN7VIt1HJFWIOS5SK29ItqlpWV-cd1YjwnQJb1fF3rI2DyOwNVO7AshUSbIhEaT7sPQuQCWBicYoUUpHVWrTRtfw2Lbk=w477-h635-no

Did they leave room in the hem? Can’t remember what mine are hemmed at, but should be close.

You can see in the picture that there is about and inch or maybe a skosh more left.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By EAA_umpire_Sam
      I’m really looking to trade. I’m really looking for a mizuno 122 frame or anything +pos (no shoes or pants) PM me
      thanks,
      Sam

• By BT_Blue
      I have a pair of the old Hardwicks make Honigs Polywool Base pants for sale. Size 40. Hemmed to 30 length with another 2 or so inches in room. Always dry cleaned, never sent through the wash.
      I am looking to sell them for $50 plus shipping.

• By fishnfed
      2 pair of plate pants.  34x30 with some hem.  Charcoal grey are Honigs with waist extender tab.  Heather grey are Dalco.  No waist extender.  I'm 5'8" and they fit nicely to my shoe.  $25 each plus shipping or $40 for the pair plus shipping.  email slessig@tds.net with umpire pants in the title if you're interested.  Thanks

• By Umpire in Chief
      Premium Umpire Pants by Honigs
      Wool Blend Material Adjustable waist Plate & Combo pants have double layered seat and expanded seat and thigh.
    • By alex7
      Emptying out a few items from the closet.  All excellent condition - in fact that's why I'm getting rid of them, because I haven't used them much.
      1/2 zip medium Smitty black w/ white stripes plate jacket.  Open bottom (no elastic) and long for tucking. Ideal for bad-weather plate jobs. Medium Smitty black long-sleeve shirt. Small Honig's light blue w/ black collar short sleeve shirt. $50 gets you the lot shipped.  Otherwise, it's $25 for the jacket, $15 for the long sleeve, $12 for the short-sleeve.  I'll give it til Friday, then it's off to Ebay if no one needs them in here.
      Color from the photos might be off a bit, each item is like new.