Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2768 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted
9 hours ago, boyinr said:

That's a really good friend.  Could you wear a 6 stitch cap with it?  That's my only complaint with the steel version of the FM4000.  

You can get a 6 stitch under the FM4000

  • 7 months later...
Posted
On 7/12/2018 at 1:33 PM, Thunderheads said:

SORRY!  You are correct, .... they're not online yet but they're working on it ....you can call them however and get them.  PFM4000MAG

I know I'm bumping an old thread here...just checking on if anyone has any update on being able to purchase MAG pads....I still don't see them on the All Star store. Those with FM4000's could certainly be interested in getting that lower pad technology on their hollow steel framed units :)   @Thunderheads???

  • Like 1
Posted
10 minutes ago, ofhs93 said:

I know I'm bumping an old thread here...just checking on if anyone has any update on being able to purchase MAG pads....I still don't see them on the All Star store. Those with FM4000's could certainly be interested in getting that lower pad technology on their hollow steel framed units :)   @Thunderheads???

You have to call All Star, the mag pads do fit the traditional 4000

  • Like 2
Posted
4 hours ago, ofhs93 said:

I know I'm bumping an old thread here...just checking on if anyone has any update on being able to purchase MAG pads....I still don't see them on the All Star store. Those with FM4000's could certainly be interested in getting that lower pad technology on their hollow steel framed units :)   @Thunderheads???

I have black ones :wave:

Posted
6 hours ago, ofhs93 said:

Those with FM4000's could certainly be interested in getting that lower pad technology on their hollow steel framed unit

Who cares about the technology? I just want the grey pads!! :D

  • Haha 3
Posted
2 hours ago, Stk004 said:

I have black ones :wave:

You got them from AllStar or you replaced your stock Mag pads with something else?

Posted
5 hours ago, ofhs93 said:

You got them from AllStar or you replaced your stock Mag pads with something else?

 

5 hours ago, MadMax said:

Who cares about the technology? I just want the grey pads!! :D

I replaced the stock mag pads with the grey mag pads I got from All-Star. 

Posted
1 hour ago, ofhs93 said:

Dam...Wolfe beat me to it lol...yes...for sale????

You can have first dibs if he's selling.  I think new from All Star they're $45

×
×
  • Create New...