Jump to content

Oakley Flak Jacket 2.0 with Prizm lenses ---- $125 shipped


Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3150 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Brand-new!  Comes with cleaning cloth/bag, paperwork, zipper case and the box from the doctor's office.

Golf prizm lenses offer amazing clarity and detail.  Frames are super lightweight and feel great on your face.

Free shipping included within the continental USA.

IMG_2657.JPG

IMG_2656.JPG

IMG_2658.JPG

IMG_2651.JPG

IMG_2654.JPG

IMG_2655.JPG

Posted
2 hours ago, BT_Blue said:

How are the golf lenses in low light. They look like they would be good.

When I had golf practice for HS that ran late at night I preferred to keep my glasses on as long as I could because everything popped and seemed brighter. The golf lenses are great. 

Posted
8 hours ago, Stk004 said:

When I had golf practice for HS that ran late at night I preferred to keep my glasses on as long as I could because everything popped and seemed brighter. The golf lenses are great. 

Totally agree. They really seem to brighten things up.  Much better than the black/chrome lenses as they become darker at night. These prizm lenses are best all-around in my opinion.

  • Like 1
Posted
Just now, BT_Blue said:

Someone buy these things damn it.

We need Keith to turn this around into getting the (maybe) new Adams/Schutt CP.

I think we need our own test group.   Can't we get Warren to get a free testing group? Isn't there enough interest on this site for someone to do a testing of "new" gear?  We need to start working our contacts.  This site influences a lot of my purchasing decisions.

  • Like 1
Posted
1 hour ago, wolfe_man said:

I think we need our own test group.   Can't we get Warren to get a free testing group? Isn't there enough interest on this site for someone to do a testing of "new" gear?  We need to start working our contacts.  This site influences a lot of my purchasing decisions.

I agree. What do you think @Umpire in Chief?

Posted
1 minute ago, Umpire in Chief said:

@wolfe_man & @BT_Blue I've given that some thought actually and would really like to do it. I just am not sure where to start. I see all of these YouTubers getting all sorts of cool freebies to review and endorse.

Yeah, I wonder how they got started?  You're on YouTube now too, so maybe that'll get you the numbers you need for them to start paying attention.

  • Like 1
Posted
On 2/15/2018 at 6:16 AM, Umpire in Chief said:

@wolfe_man & @BT_Blue I've given that some thought actually and would really like to do it. I just am not sure where to start. I see all of these YouTubers getting all sorts of cool freebies to review and endorse.

Maybe talk to Jim Kirk for any ideas. Also @MidAmUmp. Didn't he used to have a review section on his page?

Posted
1 minute ago, BT_Blue said:

HOORAY! Here comes the Schutt/Adams XV review! Lol:HD::yippie:

We’ll see. Might wait on Jim.

  • Like 1
  • LMSANS locked this topic
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3150 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...