Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3870 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Im looking to upgrade my platinum. First things first, can I jist buy a delta flex and put it on with no modifications? Im very challenged when it comes to projects like this. 

Also where can I look to find someone to upgrade the padding ?

may end up being cheaper just trying to find one already upgraded for sale? 

Thanks

Posted
2 hours ago, csabo17 said:

Im looking to upgrade my platinum. First things first, can I jist buy a delta flex and put it on with no modifications? Im very challenged when it comes to projects like this. 

Also where can I look to find someone to upgrade the padding ?

may end up being cheaper just trying to find one already upgraded for sale? 

Thanks

As Jax noted, Team Wendy's takes care of the padding. You ship it to them and they fix it up. You can search here or Google for the contact info. 

As far as DF, no mods necessary for me. Only thing I had to do was duct tape the straps around the t-hooks due to my lack of svelte-ness.

Posted
12 minutes ago, csabo17 said:

Thanks guys. 

Any idea on turn around time?

Mine took about 3 weeks

Posted

Definitely Team Wendy.  I just got my platinum and gold back a couple weeks ago.  It took a little over a month for me.  I love the platinum.  I also have the delta flex with no modifications necessary.  

Posted

I should of checked into this before the season lol. I guess ill have to wait until next winter to send it off. Still in good shape, just wanting to try something new and fresh. 

Posted

The DF did not fit my platinum without extensive modifications.  I have to add 4-6 inches to the straps to get my head to go in and for it to fit my chest.  

 

I wear a 46R coat if that matters.

Posted

yeah im a little guy, 5'8 150. I ended up going with razzers model which has the extra length. Although, I dont think ill need it. I just couldnt say no to the personalization. 

  • Like 1
Posted
On 2/25/2016 at 6:16 PM, conbo61 said:

As Jax noted, Team Wendy's takes care of the padding. You ship it to them and they fix it up. You can search here or Google for the contact info. 

As far as DF, no mods necessary for me. Only thing I had to do was duct tape the straps around the t-hooks due to my lack of svelte-ness.

I did the same for a while with my DF and my Gold. Took my old harness and my DF to my shoe repair guy. She cut the strap in half and replaced the DF straps. Looks like it came from the factory like that.

Posted
On 2/27/2016 at 3:16 AM, BT_Blue said:

I did the same for a while with my DF and my Gold. Took my old harness and my DF to my shoe repair guy. She cut the strap in half and replaced the DF straps. Looks like it came from the factory like that.

Confusion?

×
×
  • Create New...