Jump to content

UE Shin guards...anyone want a pair so I can order the CP?


Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4374 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm glad you didn't post this four or five months ago when I just wanted UE shins and bought the CP because of the discount thinking I'd offer the CP up for sale and make a few bucks. Love both the shins and the CP

Why don't you want the shins Aaron?

  • Like 1
Posted

Alrighty then.  Mine don't now.  Did at first.  Now that shins are broken it well, no tuck, no problem.  YMMV.

  • Like 2
Posted

See, @MPLSUMP, that's my thinking too... I may just get both in this offseason. I worked for Nike and Apple... I have this anxiety that they'll alter the existing model(s) right after @acpar72 makes his order. ;)

Posted

I ordered the Shinguards and another umpire from my association got the CP. Im very happy with the shinguards and eventually will upgrade to the Unequal CP as well. The shin guards are definitely worth the additional $120 imo

  • Like 1
Posted

See, @MPLSUMP, that's my thinking too... I may just get both in this offseason. I worked for Nike and Apple... I have this anxiety that they'll alter the existing model(s) right after @acpar72 makes his order. ;)

Technology and UE evolves. Just order it. It's not like they are going to reinvent the wheel. ha

Posted

@MadMax

 

Even if they make a new model(s), the current setup of both is better than anything I know is out there in terms of the protection and comfort combination.  Fit and confidence in the gear is the key to satisfaction.  I am satisfied.  Many others are too.

 

So, again, even IF they change something, you will still love this gear once you get the gear's fit and the break-in completed regardless of the changes.

Posted

A shinguards/chest protector combo totals out to be about $270 plus shipping

The Chest protector by itself is $279.99

The Shinguards by themselves are $119.99

So logic would tell you to package them together and basically get the shinguards for free!!!

×
×
  • Create New...