Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4504 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

So I got hired as part of the Umpire staff for a new league.

 

Take a look at this website and tell me what you think.

 

http://www.westgulfleague.com/

 

Pays more than any other place I have ever Umpired. My first game is on Friday night. I have the dish.

Posted

Their website doesn't work and they hired jaxrolo as an umpire. I have all the evidence I need. This league doesn't exist!! :sarcasm:

  • Like 6
Posted

Dang it. They are working on the site. It was up earlier!!!!

Posted

Just got informed that they are moving it to a new host. Oh Well!

Posted

It's 1 1/2 days before Opening Day and now they want to redo the site???

Posted

I thought you were the IT specialist. How come they just don't let you do the website JR.

 

Oh yes. I heard this "dual" league was separating and opening under a new name, with different teams all over the state. Looks like you are right there on the cover page promotional of one part of the league.

 

The New League you are joining is the 2nd picture and the whole team is at the bottom. Good Luck.

 

http://www.freewebs.com/kidsandkubs/kidskubshistory.htm

 

Seriously, congrats and enjoy your newest accomplishment.

 

Get that website running, will ya?

  • Like 1
Posted

Yes it's actually 2 leagues that merged into a new one.

Posted

It's on hold till they get better organized. @ leagues merging together are having issues in communicating.

Posted

It's on hold till they get better organized. @ leagues merging together are having issues in communicating.

 

LOL, of course!

×
×
  • Create New...