Black Friday?

T-Rav
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4169 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I bought my bag at Costco 2 seasons ago for $34.99 and it is identical to the top brands. The brand name is ful.

I Bought a FUL bag very similar to the smaller diamond bag and the seams came apart on me after 1 season. Bought a diamond 36" on ebay for 50 bucks (a steal for a barely used bag, hell I even got a pair of used socks thrown in with it :S) and it is wonderful haven't had any problems or complaints with it so far. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who doesn't change out of their trunk or does a lot of switching equipment from car to car.

http://www.baseballsavings.com/customer/category/product.jsp/SUBCATEGORY_ID/40700/refScid/2529/sattr0/Gender/sattrVal0/mens/sattr1/Type/sattrVal1/athletic+shoes/sattr2/Color/sattrVal2/Black%7E%7C%7EWhite

ORDERED!!!

Did they charge you for shipping on the zigs? I could understand there sales pitch. My email said free shipping. Website said free s&h with 99+

] 11/27/12 1 $39.98 $39.98

Comments: Subtotal: $39.98

Shipping: Shipping - Standard Shipping $6.99

Handling & Insurance $0.00

City Tax (0.00% on $46.97) $0.00

County Tax (0.00% on $46.97) $0.00

State Tax (0.00% on $46.97) $0.00

Total: $46.97

Did they charge you for shipping on the zigs? I could understand there sales pitch. My email said free shipping. Website said free s&h with 99+

] 11/27/12 1 $39.98 $39.98

Comments: Subtotal: $39.98

Shipping: Shipping - Standard Shipping $6.99

Handling & Insurance $0.00

City Tax (0.00% on $46.97) $0.00

County Tax (0.00% on $46.97) $0.00

State Tax (0.00% on $46.97) $0.00

Total: $46.97

Same here. I would have preferred free shipping but I'll take what I can get, heck those $7 could go to the little league registry. :fuel:

T-rav, did they not have the black on blacks in your size.

Yes, they did not have black on blacks in my size, I believe they only had size 7's in black when I purchased the black/white zigs. Still a great deal, though.

Yeah, if not for the great deal, I wouldn't have bought them. I can like the black/white trading for comfort.

I don't mind B/W on bases. Seen LOTS of DI guys wearing the B/W Zigs

Yeah, if not for the great deal, I wouldn't have bought them. I can like the black/white trading for comfort.

I don't mind B/W on bases. Seen LOTS of DI guys wearing the B/W Zigs

I know, but if I had the choice, I'd go black/black. But for $40. I'm good with B/W

I completely agree. I'm a happy camper or Cyber Monday shopper. :D

I picked up 2 HMLS shirts in navy and i too picked up a K17 jacket to go along with a pair of heather gray plate pants and could not be more happy with their quality and the pricing i got from ann arbor. I have never been dissapointed with the quality and service from Honigs. I have been buying from Honigs since 1990 and after over $15 000 worth of umpire gear for myself and the boys up north i continue to buy 90% of my umpire gear from ann arbor

Picked up a few things from Honig's. Few HMLS shirts, K17 jacket, and K14 jacket - and I couldnt be more disappointed in the quality! Im sending them all back. Very disappointed.

Can't go wrong with ump-attire...but in fairness, I just had a great customer service story from Honigs yesterday. There was a shipping issue with some black Friday stuff that I purchased on behalf of our football crew, and they made it right w/ no issues. Free market is a good thing.

Picked up a few things from Honig's. Few HMLS shirts, K17 jacket, and K14 jacket - and I couldnt be more disappointed in the quality! Im sending them all back. Very disappointed.

Can't go wrong with ump-attire...but in fairness, I just had a great customer service story from Honigs yesterday. There was a shipping issue with some black Friday stuff that I purchased on behalf of our football crew, and they made it right w/ no issues. Free market is a good thing.

I can sell garbage and poor quality items but still have good service in that respect (polite, friendly, fast shipping, ect.) Its just disappointing how far they have fallen. Not sure whats going on over there anymore.