BRUMP's plate work

Jocko
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4168 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I feel bad for the players in the game. This (using the term loosely) umpire is obviously doing all that on purpose for attention so the focus is on him.

I completely agree. And what is with antlers/devil horns on his punchout?

I feel bad for the players in the game. This (using the term loosely) umpire is obviously doing all that on purpose for attention so the focus is on him.

yeah, Bobby. Where did you learn that crazy, 2 step away, devil horn K3?

yeah, Bobby. Where did you learn that crazy, 2 step away, devil horn K3?

post-2219-135318975805_thumb.jpg

Sheesh. I go away for a year, and you all hunt me down, film my plate work, and post it on here? That's not a great way to welcome a guy back!

for the love of Pete! Don't ever go away again! All your training got flushed!

Andrew,

Where ya been! Great to see ya man, hope you can pull up a chair and stay for a while. Hope all is well.

Tom

A combination of a new work schedule, morning college classes, being a father, and in what free time was available, umpiring. I did more games this year than any of the previous two years, most of which were in August and afterward. Tried out for the college ranks of my organization, where I was critiqued better than I'd ever been through the organization.

In short, U-E had to take a back burner, unfortunately. However, the winter months should allow some more time here.

you were witnessing the honor graduate of the Lance Cokalinski school of umpiring... (inside joke for all you long time guys)

seriously these are the things that make us all look bad.........and dishearten all those of us who train new umpires......

• Like 1

Mike,

how could you forget the classics....all taught at the cokalinski combine! just to be able to hear, in person, the moving and inspirational lectures would be worth the price of admission........

who could afford to miss out on these favorites?

"9" man mechanics for the 60' diamond"

"On the Bubble".....Coach management for advanced Umpires in the 21st century...

"Getting the BIG GAMES!"

"How to advance your umpring career without letting small things like umpiring skill or rules knowledge get in the way.."