Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5092 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

There is a recent thread that cover this subject. Here is the link: http://umpire-empire.com/index.php/topic/49586-list-of-chest-protectors-worn-by-active-mlb-umpires-as-of-10172012/

Posted

That's a Douglas ................ :D

Wow Jeff that's brilliant. How did you come up with that?????????

Bobby, I knew that looooooooooooooooooong before the thread was posted by Fittske ;)

Posted

Correction ....the photo above shows an "original Douglas" or .... the West Vest made by Douglas .... Fittske's post shows Gibson to wear an Original Douglas, ..it's correct

Posted

Did someone doubt Fitts?!!!? The great and powerful Oz of gear!!! :shakehead:

Posted

Surely the big dogs have more than 1 CP. Hell, how many of us lowly amateurs sport 3, 4, or even 5?

Posted

Surely the big dogs have more than 1 CP. Hell, how many of us lowly amateurs sport 3, 4, or even 5?

Exactly. Same thing with masks. Usually guys have 2 or 3 they'll throw in the rotation just for the hell of it.

Posted

Surely the big dogs have more than 1 CP. Hell, how many of us lowly amateurs sport 3, 4, or even 5?

Exactly. Same thing with masks. Usually guys have 2 or 3 they'll throw in the rotation just for the hell of it.

I don't think so

Posted

Remember, they only work a plate every 4 or 5 days. Not like the rest of us schlubs. Their masks have a fine opportunity to dry out inbetween dishes.

I read this and my thoughts brought me to think about Finnerty, don't know why.

Posted

Did someone doubt Fitts?!!!? The great and powerful Oz of gear!!! :shakehead:

I already found a mistake. He's the great and powerful Oz of gear, but ....

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain !!!!

  • Like 2
Posted

Remember, they only work a plate every 4 or 5 days. Not like the rest of us schlubs. Their masks have a fine opportunity to dry out inbetween dishes.

I read this and my thoughts brought me to think about Finnerty, don't know why.

I don't want to get off the subject, but I had dinner w/ Finn last week and all is well! :D


×
×
  • Create New...