Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5112 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Look at about 1:29 Nauert got hit under the mask in the neck. I cringed when I saw this.

http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=25206273&topic_id=&c_id=mlb&tcid=vpp_copy_25206273&v=3

Posted

Anyone else think it looks like it may have grazed Wright"s "nards"?

Posted

it definately hit Wright in the cup ......

and I think the ball his Nauert in that stupid huge blue and white necklace ....and it drove it into his neck :fuel:

  • Like 1
Posted

it definately hit Wright in the cup ......

and I think the ball his Nauert in that stupid huge blue and white necklace ....and it drove it into his neck :fuel:

But maybe that helped him avoid the dreaded Rawlings Tattoo!!

Posted

it definately hit Wright in the cup ......

and I think the ball his Nauert in that stupid huge blue and white necklace ....and it drove it into his neck :fuel:

I say don't wear ANY jewelry on the field. I believer he has said that has something to do with his kids but I am not sure.

Posted

I say don't wear ANY jewelry on the field. I believer he has said that has something to do with his kids but I am not sure.

That's what I understand, his kids gave it to him.

×
×
  • Create New...