Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5793 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Two Major Adult Wood Bat games today.

Game #250 and 251 for 2010. :wow:

Not sure if I can reach 300 before the year is up :HS

Either way I think it has been a good year. :question1:

  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

congrats semper!

i did 250 a year for 3 years early in my career, now that i've changed jobs i'm lucky to get 40-50 a year. i would love to be able to work more, but my work schedule doesn't allow me to. part of me misses getting to work that many, but when i think about how worn out i was all the time, i'm glad i can't.

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

#275 was Today.

As of today only one scheduled for Tuesday evening.

Thursday it is off to a weekend 2 Man Clinic.

Next possible games are Thanksgiving weekend for a 3 day tournament.

Otherwise it is time to relax a little and master Call of Duty Black Ops

Posted

Well done semper...I'm envious...I did 195 in 2009 and only 125 this year...I had to cut it short because I moved to Germany. From what they tell me, games are extremely hard to come by over here. Anyhow, congrats.

Posted

175 from late march to late october, with only a game or two in august...thats pretty mucgh a max number for me i think...enjoyed every one but one

Posted

I would love to work that number of games but the season here does not allow it. Season is about 16 to 17 weeks. Best I have done is 110 games. Usually now average about 50. Getting too old for many more than this plus am tied up a lot with assigning and mentoring.

Posted

I would love to work that number of games but the season here does not allow it. Season is about 16 to 17 weeks. Best I have done is 110 games. Usually now average about 50. Getting too old for many more than this plus am tied up a lot with assigning and mentoring.

To old???????

Ok lets do a age check around here and see who is old.

I am 55 and will be 56 in the spring.

I an not getting old, I am gettin better.

Posted

To old???????

Ok lets do a age check around here and see who is old.

I am 55 and will be 56 in the spring.

I an not getting old, I am gettin better.

I am 50 and worked around 200 games this year.

Posted

Jax and Semper - you live in areas where there is baseball year round or almost year round Where I live, baseball exists for about 4 months or so. My umpiring time is therefore limited to that time frame. Also I turned 64 in October !!

Posted

Jax and Semper - you live in areas where there is baseball year round or almost year round Where I live, baseball exists for about 4 months or so. My umpiring time is therefore limited to that time frame. Also I turned 64 in October !!

Great job Ump29

Hope I am still going at 64 :P

Posted

Great job Ump29

Hope I am still going at 64 :P

I agree great job. Hope I'm doing this when i'm 64

Posted

I agree great job. Hope I'm doing this when i'm 64

I've got a little while before I get there, lol

I crammed 191 into my schedule between April 24 and September 7.

Posted (edited)

This year I only ump about 15 games.

I will become 45 on July 7th of next year.

MARK IT DOWN IN YOUR AGENDA'S as I will be expecting a birthday wish from ALL of you!

Send it to:

Umpire Rosa

Schonegevelstraat 32

Mahuma,

Curacao

DON'T YOU FORGET!!!

Edited by Ros@
needed

×
×
  • Create New...