Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5215 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Big congrats to all those selected:

http://ncaabaseball.arbitersports.com/Groups/105039/Library/files/NCAA%20Division%20II%20Regional%20and%20Championship%20Series%20Umpires%20Announced.pdf

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I am lucky enough to know four of them personally and have worked with three of them. Congrats to all of them. The ones I know and the ones I don't know (yet).

Posted

Just got word that my very good friend, mentor and neighbor, ump81, is going to be filling in for an umpire who wasn't able to make it. Congratz ump81!

  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

When will they post the D3 and D-I names or did they already?

D1 for all the rounds have been posted as a separate topic.

Sorry I didn't go research until right now your D3 request, or maybe I could have let you know the Regionals which were the 16th-20th.

As it is, the best I can do is give you the Championship round for D3 which is going on right now.

There are 2 crews of 4 working the Championships.

Terry Helget

Deron Brown

Rick Allen

Tom Stallings

Asa Howard

John Leads

Bob Parker

Joe Bottitta

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Now that it is over, might be cool if those on the list that made it on here would come forward. I'm sure there are plenty on here that would like to congratulate them.

×
×
  • Create New...