Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5886 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

OK.....This guy Jesse Estrada IS NOT in the PAC 10. He is a HS ump in Los Angeles. I am sick and tired of umpires telling guys they work certain levels and don't. Just because you might have worked a freebee college fall ball game @ UCLA does not make you a Pac 10 umpire. Jeese told this pack of crap to a buddy of mine who went to Cooperstown a month ago. This stuff makes me sick.

you hear guys do this all the time... Hell I worked a bunch of scrimmages at the University of Missouri, and even got paid.. but that doesn't make me a big XII umpire...LOL

  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

you hear guys do this all the time... Hell I worked a bunch of scrimmages at the University of Missouri, and even got paid.. but that doesn't make me a big XII umpire...LOL

Well, hey! I've worked a couple of games at Coors Field, so does that mean... ?

;)

Posted

you hear guys do this all the time... Hell I worked a bunch of scrimmages at the University of Missouri, and even got paid.. but that doesn't make me a big XII umpire...LOL

I did a game at T.R. Hughes Ballpark. That makes me a Frontier League umpire.

This past weekend, I had TWO games rained-out at SLU (St. Louis University). Now, I'm an Atlantic 10 umpire.

Wow. That was easy.

Posted

I did a game at T.R. Hughes Ballpark. That makes me a Frontier League umpire..

OK Yaw, I've done games at Consol Energy Park............. so using that logic now I'm also a Frontier League Umpire! :shakehead:

Posted

I have worked games on Replica MLB fields at Big League Dreams.

I guess that makes me a Replica MLB Umpire. :cheers: :D

Posted

OK Yaw, I've done games at Consol Energy Park............. so using that logic now I'm also a Frontier League Umpire! :cheers:

Nice! Welcome aboard! We should see if they'll let us partner a few games next year.

Posted

OK.....This guy Jesse Estrada IS NOT in the PAC 10. He is a HS ump in Los Angeles. I am sick and tired of umpires telling guys they work certain levels and don't. Just because you might have worked a freebee college fall ball game @ UCLA does not make you a Pac 10 umpire. Jeese told this pack of crap to a buddy of mine who went to Cooperstown a month ago. This stuff makes me sick.

How can you tell if he is a PAC 10 guy?

Posted

If you really want a list of PAC-10 umpires then just pull up the boxscores of weekend conference series, the umpires are listed. It's rare (even for small colleges) for the boxscore not to list the umpires. I know the JuCo and NAIA schools around here list the umpires in the boxscores on their website or the conference's site.


×
×
  • Create New...