Upgrade harness options for a Douglas CP?

SeeingEyeDog
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 566 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have used a F3 harness since I bought my last Douglas. You just need to swap over the buckles.  I eventually upgraded to the t hooks. Sent only the bottom plate to Douglas along with $25. Best upgrade ever IMO. I’ll be wearing it on Monday. 

Honestly... ANY of the flex/neoprene style harnesses will work. Even the All Star Delta Flex. (I say this because the DF side straps are shorter because of the side clips. But since Douglas has them as well, it should be fine.)

10 hours ago, BT_Blue said:

Honestly... ANY of the flex/neoprene style harnesses will work. Even the All Star Delta Flex. (I say this because the DF side straps are shorter because of the side clips. But since Douglas has them as well, it should be fine.)

10 hours ago, BT_Blue said:

I've had stock harnesses, All Star and a regular Umplife harness.  Nothing touches the UMPLIFE flex protector harness.