I have 3 masks and a pair of base shoes for sale.

Wilson Dynalite steel with black Mizuno pads comes with a Honigs harness $20 plus shipping

Diamond Featherweight aluminum chopped and powdercoated black by Maskit. Can come with tan TW or black Wilson memory foam pads. And a Zett throat guard(the Samurai tg is not for sale). It comes with an Umplife v1 (non cam buckle) harness. $120 shipped

Wilson standard view Titanium $150 shipped SOLD

Lastly, a pair of New Balance 995 size 11.5 2e base shoes. $20 plus shipping

All prices are CONUS and can also be open to OBO

20200311_163435.jpg

20200311_164753.jpg

20200311_164920.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have 3 masks and a pair of base shoes for sale. Wilson Dynalite steel with black Mizuno pads comes with a Honigs harness $20 plus shipping Diamond Featherweight aluminum chopped and powder

Right now, I would prefer to sell it as a complete unit. If I change my mind, I will let you know.

Yes, went on eBay to get one and yikes!   They're only $32+ now, but then another $20 S&H.  I can't find one for less than that.  And Rakuten took their global store down, so can't do that anymore

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, BT_Blue said:

Right now, I would prefer to sell it as a complete unit. If I change my mind, I will let you know.

Just so you’re aware, they’re $50 shipped now from Japan.   

On 8/6/2020 at 12:22 AM, BT_Blue said:

I was not. Thanks.

Yes, went on eBay to get one and yikes!   They're only $32+ now, but then another $20 S&H.  I can't find one for less than that.  And Rakuten took their global store down, so can't do that anymore either.   So (@ Samurai Gears) doesn't carry them and is out of the Sluggers (Spyder-style) currently. 

Edit: There is one at $45.41 shipped now.  So won't do the free shipping for his TG anymore either due to current shipping costs for a TG being more than the cost of the item itself.  He gave me a buy one, get one offer instead.

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • BT_Blue changed the title to Gear for sale (price adjusted)
  • Thunderheads locked this topic