Still some mask items avail. (Wilson Chrome Moliben mask sold)

Bluehands
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2623 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

The Chrome Moliben mask frame is sold.

Just trying to replace my stolen gear so make me an offer on any of the stuff!! Thanks!

I still have... 

-the pictured A3077 wrap-around pads.

-the pictured Wilson harness   SOLD

-a pair of used Wilson Amara suede pads.

-A pair of used, no label black Diamond pads SOLD

-A Wilson 9.5" Dyna-lite standard catcher/umpire mask frame (triangular bar ear posts not single horizontal post)

Was just wondering if there's any demand/value for a used Wilson Chome Moliben face mask. I posted in the introductions threads about my gear being stolen. I just went thru my garage to see what I had left and I'd like to sell some of it to help me buy some replacement gear.

I'm guessing I bought it about 5 years ago thru Ump-Attire.com. I didn't use it much but I did remove the plastic molding from the frame and I've painted it silver. This is the "New View" low profile frame. It has the original A3077 100% black leather wrap-around pads in great condition. Original wilson harness. Have a set of suede Wilson pads as well.

Anyway, I just wanted to see if anyone would be interested at all or to get an idea of value to be listed on eBay.

Thanks much for the help!

IMG_0552.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The "new view" Chrome Moliben mask frame is sold.

I still have... 

-the pictured A3077 wrap-around pads.

-the pictured Wilson harness   SOLD

-a pair of used Wilson Amara suede pads.

-A pair of used, no label black Diamond pads

-A Wilson Dyna-lite standard catcher/umpire mask frame