Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3536 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Have a plate coat with a number. Went to take tackle twill number off and it has the white glue outline left. What is best to use goo off professional or acetone? Or something else?

Posted

I do a lot of twill work for my team wear business and from experience it is hard to remove the adhesive. It is going to be even harder on a plate coat. Even removing the number you may never be able to hide the outline and chances are the coat has faded and the outline of the old number will be darker

  • Like 1
Posted

I don't mean to hijack, but Razzer, can you email me, please?  Need a CP harness, emailed you, no response.  Sorry for the hijack.

  • Like 1
Posted
34 minutes ago, catsbackr said:

I don't mean to hijack, but Razzer, can you email me, please?  Need a CP harness, emailed you, no response.  Sorry for the hijack.

*virtual tomato throw* 

  • Like 1
Posted

Last summer while working games in 100 degree temps, the rubberized waistband of my pants applied itself to my shirt! I used some stuff called Krud Cutter to clean it off. 

  • Like 1
×
×
  • Create New...