Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3544 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've reached the point that I will be traveling more, possibly more air travel as well.  I have also moved to the middle of nowhere, so I can't really show up at my friends house for beers and a looksee at whats new before I buy it myself. 

I am looking to see what gear travel bag most of you veterans use.  I have a diamond that is worn out and stinks, and doesn't necessarily scream professional.  When I work with D1 guys, they all seem to have bags that weren't intended for baseball, worked perfectly, and didn't have humongous logos all over.  Also for planes, how do you transport your umpire uniforms so they don't get damaged and/or wrinkled to SH*#. 

I saw the new new balance at the meeting in Anaheim and have my own opinions, but have a question as well.  Its seems that the top of the nb 460s v1 worked perfectly in tandem with my WV gold shins.  Have any of you noticed at difference in comfort or "riding" at the bottom of your shins with the new NBs?

Posted

I use the ebag 29" mothrload and it is great...I was using the diamond but this is 10 times better and your clothes will not get all wrinkled

 

 

 

  • Like 1
×
×
  • Create New...