Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4425 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Thievery between umpires is committed by the lowest slithering reptile scumbag d1#k head ftards!!!

  • Like 1
Posted

 

I would as that all of you click on this link and report the mask as a fraud.

 

 

Ebay Item Reporting

 

Report which mask?  This one?  http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Steel-Catcher-Umpire-Mask-Frame-/331292197324?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d228dc1cc

 

 

That mask (frame) you're indicating, @gnhbua93, is a real Nike mask. It's the Retail Steel version, in this case without pads or harness. As you can easily see, it's quite different from the Nike Titanium or the Nike NRS (Non-Retail Steel), with differently shaped ear guards (devoid of support struts), throat guard, and a bent primary chin crossbar.

 

The Titanium and NRS are _exactly_ the same in layout, and as we've discussed in other threads, are exceptionally similar to the +POS ZRO-G. Of course, the differences are noticeable to someone who knows what they're looking for. This thread is covering a shamster who has taken a +POS ZRO-G, some Nike pads, and (attempted to sell) sold it on eBay misrepresenting it as a Nike Titanium.

Posted

 

 

I would as that all of you click on this link and report the mask as a fraud.

 

 

Ebay Item Reporting

 

Report which mask?  This one?  http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Steel-Catcher-Umpire-Mask-Frame-/331292197324?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d228dc1cc

 

 

That mask (frame) you're indicating, @gnhbua93, is a real Nike mask. It's the Retail Steel version, in this case without pads or harness. As you can easily see, it's quite different from the Nike Titanium or the Nike NRS (Non-Retail Steel), with differently shaped ear guards (devoid of support struts), throat guard, and a bent primary chin crossbar.

 

The Titanium and NRS are _exactly_ the same in layout, and as we've discussed in other threads, are exceptionally similar to the +POS ZRO-G. Of course, the differences are noticeable to someone who knows what they're looking for. This thread is covering a shamster who has taken a +POS ZRO-G, some Nike pads, and (attempted to sell) sold it on eBay misrepresenting it as a Nike Titanium.

 

That is my mask!

Posted

 

 

 

I would as that all of you click on this link and report the mask as a fraud.

 

 

Ebay Item Reporting

 

Report which mask?  This one?  http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Steel-Catcher-Umpire-Mask-Frame-/331292197324?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d228dc1cc

 

 

That mask (frame) you're indicating, @gnhbua93, is a real Nike mask. It's the Retail Steel version, in this case without pads or harness. As you can easily see, it's quite different from the Nike Titanium or the Nike NRS (Non-Retail Steel), with differently shaped ear guards (devoid of support struts), throat guard, and a bent primary chin crossbar.

 

The Titanium and NRS are _exactly_ the same in layout, and as we've discussed in other threads, are exceptionally similar to the +POS ZRO-G. Of course, the differences are noticeable to someone who knows what they're looking for. This thread is covering a shamster who has taken a +POS ZRO-G, some Nike pads, and (attempted to sell) sold it on eBay misrepresenting it as a Nike Titanium.

 

That is my mask!

 

 

Well I'll be darned... It _is_ being sold out of Jacksonville, and "Chief" is the first part of the seller's ID... Huh. Imagine that. Rolo, I'm one of the guys watching it, and while I've been considering getting it, I don't know if I can pull the trigger on that price point at this time right now. It would be a mask that I would outfit with new(er) pads and a harness, and would have as a spare so as to sell to another fellow umpire who needs one (and is more than likely using a piece of junk right now). My goal is to get a Nike NRS or Titanium for myself.

  • Like 1
Posted

 

 

 

 

I would as that all of you click on this link and report the mask as a fraud.

 

 

Ebay Item Reporting

 

Report which mask?  This one?  http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Steel-Catcher-Umpire-Mask-Frame-/331292197324?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d228dc1cc

 

 

That mask (frame) you're indicating, @gnhbua93, is a real Nike mask. It's the Retail Steel version, in this case without pads or harness. As you can easily see, it's quite different from the Nike Titanium or the Nike NRS (Non-Retail Steel), with differently shaped ear guards (devoid of support struts), throat guard, and a bent primary chin crossbar.

 

The Titanium and NRS are _exactly_ the same in layout, and as we've discussed in other threads, are exceptionally similar to the +POS ZRO-G. Of course, the differences are noticeable to someone who knows what they're looking for. This thread is covering a shamster who has taken a +POS ZRO-G, some Nike pads, and (attempted to sell) sold it on eBay misrepresenting it as a Nike Titanium.

 

That is my mask!

 

 

Well I'll be darned... It _is_ being sold out of Jacksonville, and "Chief" is the first part of the seller's ID... Huh. Imagine that. Rolo, I'm one of the guys watching it, and while I've been considering getting it, I don't know if I can pull the trigger on that price point at this time right now. It would be a mask that I would outfit with new(er) pads and a harness, and would have as a spare so as to sell to another fellow umpire who needs one (and is more than likely using a piece of junk right now). My goal is to get a Nike NRS or Titanium for myself.

 

I put that link to have some fun.  Your goal is the same goal as many.

  • Like 1
Posted

I have a somewhat shaky potential pending sale on FB. So we will see.


Almost want to keep it and send it to Mask-It

Posted

I messaged this guy. His title is misleading. In his description he says "POS mask Nike pads with Nike harness. The harness has some use but the pads and cage are new. Pads have slight discoloration. Selling as is! No returns. Message me with best offer and I will consider it. Need this gone before Friday"

Posted

His original post did not have the POS part, and even now his title still says "Nike Catchers Plus Mask Green Pads Light MLB Umpires RARE" The title is definitely misleading, however I still think this guy is trying to pull a fast one over someone, which isn't right.

Posted

I don't see +POS:

 

Here is the description.

 

POS mask Nike pads with Nike harness. The harness has some use but the pads and cage are new. Pads have slight discoloration. Selling as is! No returns. Message me with best offer and I will consider it. Need this gone before Friday

Posted

He states I never said it's a titanium it's a Pius Pos. He messaged me last night.

He's a liar

He actually never said it was titanium, but he sure as hell was telling people that the cage was Nike.

Posted

 

 

He states I never said it's a titanium it's a Pius Pos. He messaged me last night.

He's a liar

 

He actually never said it was titanium, but he sure as hell was telling people that the cage was Nike.

 

thanks Steve...you're right ......that's my fault ........ he never said "titanium"

×
×
  • Create New...