Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4442 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

http://m.mlb.com/video/v35102561

 

 

ROLANDO, ..... DELETE ALL OTHER CHARACTERS AFTER THE NUMBERS IN THE ADDRESS TO THE VIDEO IN ORDER FOR IT TO WORK...

Posted

Yep.  You can bet for tonight's game there will be a screen put up to prevent that from happening.  Having said that, fielders and the 3BC knew which ball was in play.  You can see him pointing to the bag for Murphy to get back to. Unfortunate, yes.  But, that's the beauty of baseball.  You never know what's going to happen and anything can happen. 

Posted

http://m.mlb.com/video/v35102561

 

 

ROLANDO, ..... DELETE ALL OTHER CHARACTERS AFTER THE NUMBERS IN THE ADDRESS TO THE VIDEO IN ORDER FOR IT TO WORK...

@Thunderheads

 

You know Chief Rolo does this just to piss you off.

Posted

the only thing I could think of is to kill it, and place R2 and R3 respectively.


 

http://m.mlb.com/video/v35102561

 

 

ROLANDO, ..... DELETE ALL OTHER CHARACTERS AFTER THE NUMBERS IN THE ADDRESS TO THE VIDEO IN ORDER FOR IT TO WORK...

@Thunderheads

 

You know Chief Rolo does this just to piss you off.

I wouldn't be shocked Jack .......

  • Like 1
Posted

 

 

 

ROLANDO, ..... DELETE ALL OTHER CHARACTERS AFTER THE NUMBERS IN THE ADDRESS TO THE VIDEO IN ORDER FOR IT TO WORK...

 

the only thing I could think of is to kill it, and place R2 and R3 respectively.

 

http://m.mlb.com/video/v35102561

 

 

ROLANDO, ..... DELETE ALL OTHER CHARACTERS AFTER THE NUMBERS IN THE ADDRESS TO THE VIDEO IN ORDER FOR IT TO WORK...

@Thunderheads

 

You know Chief Rolo does this just to piss you off.

I wouldn't be shocked Jack .......

As much as I like to piss Jeff off, I'm just not very smart.

  • Like 1
Posted

 

 

 

 

ROLANDO, ..... DELETE ALL OTHER CHARACTERS AFTER THE NUMBERS IN THE ADDRESS TO THE VIDEO IN ORDER FOR IT TO WORK...

 

the only thing I could think of is to kill it, and place R2 and R3 respectively.

 

http://m.mlb.com/video/v35102561

 

 

ROLANDO, ..... DELETE ALL OTHER CHARACTERS AFTER THE NUMBERS IN THE ADDRESS TO THE VIDEO IN ORDER FOR IT TO WORK...

@Thunderheads

 

You know Chief Rolo does this just to piss you off.

I wouldn't be shocked Jack .......

As much as I like to piss Jeff off, I'm just not very smart.

 

Like a fox Chief, like a fox.

  • Like 2
Posted

There is already a fence / screen extension there. Why it is shaped the way it is (like an upside down, fat "T" ), I have no idea. But the Cincinnati battery that were warming up in there got sloppy and over the screen a (long) toss went. I'd be questioning how errant and erratic that Cincinnati pitcher is!

Notice, too, that Cosart (F6 #2 Reds) began to signal for time, and the U2 didn't acknowledge it. If Murphy had been down the 3BL, impending to score, and U2 had killed it, what intensity of s#!tstorm would have struck the ballpark then?

Posted

@MadMax

That's why I dislike the anal amount of times MLB umpires kill the ball. It is like they are afraid baseball might happen.

If I call time, there is going to be a rulebook reason, and no kid, you can get back up with the ball still live!!........

Too much junk worn during batting..

  • Like 1
Posted

There is already a fence / screen extension there. Why it is shaped the way it is (like an upside down, fat "T" ), I have no idea. But the Cincinnati battery that were warming up in there got sloppy and over the screen a (long) toss went. I'd be questioning how errant and erratic that Cincinnati pitcher is!

Notice, too, that Cosart (F6 #2 Reds) began to signal for time, and the U2 didn't acknowledge it. If Murphy had been down the 3BL, impending to score, and U2 had killed it, what intensity of s#!tstorm would have struck the ballpark then?

Yes!!!! I noticed that Cosart did call time.

the only thing I could think of is to kill it, and place R2 and R3 respectively.

Yep...That's what I would do.

×
×
  • Create New...