Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4471 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

If you have had your mask powder coated by maskit please post a pic or link. Trying to figure out the color I want my steel nike mask powder coated. Thinking about the color gun metal. Anybody seen that?

Posted

I had my All Star FM25 done by Mask it in a matte black. They also removed the I bar vision plate. Put some new All Star LUC pads in and its good to go.

post-2563-0-06124100-1403401338_thumb.jp

Posted

Thinking about silver metallic or gun metal.  Havent got nike steel mask in mail yet.  It has black pads. Already have black Diamond Feather weight with Black TW pads and Zero Gravity Silver colored with Tan TW pads.  

Posted

Thinking about silver metallic or gun metal. Havent got nike steel mask in mail yet. It has black pads. Already have black Diamond Feather weight with Black TW pads and Zero Gravity Silver colored with Tan TW pads.

have him paint it like 10 colors you'll stand out then
Posted

I really like the carbon metallic. About to send my Mizuno in. Might go that route.

Posted

thanks for the heads up. I too am about to go on vacation, so I thought I would send mine in while I am away. Got plenty of other things I can wear.

Posted

I picked up my second Nike steel and my 2 low-profile yesterday afternoon.  @acpar72 I know that you can wait a little bit longer for yours you have plenty of masks that you can use in the meantime.  :wave:  @slo8140 thanks for your understanding.

  • Like 1
Posted

http://www.signalcontrol.com/products/tiger_drylac/Tiger_Drylac_RAL_Powder_Coat_Color_Chart.pdf

 

BTW Tony is taking a short vacation out of State.  Send your masks in but be aware of that, so there are no complaints and bashing later.

Someone else posted a powder coat color chart the other day. Mostly mettalics..can't find it. Used search feature. Help!

Posted

Gnh

Where did you get your nike steel?

I think he found it on ebay.  it's the same one I have, ...not the one you can get online at homerunmonkey

×
×
  • Create New...