Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4547 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

High School Playoff time!!! For the last couple years all my district games I have been assigned as the 3d base umpire. Even last Tuesday I had a DH and 3rd base on both games. Today I have another DH first game I have 1st base. Then for the Championship game I have the Dish.

  • Like 8
Posted

congrats!

don't flinch, don't suck :wave:

He must suck :hi5:  that is how he got the assignment :notworthy: 

Congrats Brother

  • Like 1
Posted

Congrats! I see even veterans have new milestones! Something to look forward to I guess! 

Posted

Yeah when I got to the field the 2 others were like "what are you doing here???"

  • Like 2
Posted

Yeah when I got to the field the 2 others were like "what are you doing here???"

Now that's funny as hell, I don't care who you are!

  • Like 1
×
×
  • Create New...