Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4674 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Is there a website, link, or just your personal knowledge of NFHS/NCAA umpire clinics coming up west of the Mississippi ????

 

I desperately need to attend a clinic, but don't really want to fly to Florida or Alabama or xxxxxx.   I need something west of the Mississippi.  And i'm not looking for something to get me into pro ball.  For what it's worth, I'm in Utah.

 

Any leads are much appreciated.

 

Fed

Posted

Black and Blue in Sacramento

 

Men in Black in SO cal

 

Both in Nov. 

 

Harry Wendlstedt School for Umpires  usually runs something in Palm Springs around the beggining middle of February. 

Posted

Jim Evans 5-day course the last week of October in Arizona. Doesn't have to be for pro ball, but will sure make you a better umpire. Check it out for sure.. 

Can't be for pro ball. He was "de-certified" by MiLB.

Posted

 

Jim Evans 5-day course the last week of October in Arizona. Doesn't have to be for pro ball, but will sure make you a better umpire. Check it out for sure.. 

Can't be for pro ball. He was "de-certified" by MiLB.

 

He was "de-certified" and the bowling alley incident was used as a scapegoat.  Hopefully in trial the truth come up float.

  • Like 2
Posted

I will second Black & Blue Umpire Camps in Sacramento.  I'm going back up there this year.  Great guys that will teach you 3-man!  Higgins ran Evans camp for years and with all the CWS guys its a can't miss.  www.blackandblueumpirecamps.com

Posted

 

Jim Evans 5-day course the last week of October in Arizona. Doesn't have to be for pro ball, but will sure make you a better umpire. Check it out for sure.. 

Can't be for pro ball. He was "de-certified" by MiLB.

 

 

Didn't mean it like that, I meant that he could go for training even if he didn't have pro aspirations, just go for the great training. 

 

 

 

He was "de-certified" and the bowling alley incident was used as a scapegoat.  Hopefully in trial the truth come up float.

 

Exactly. I hope that it does too. The whole ordeal is a long drawn out situation, but after all the dust settles, I truly think JE will come out on top of it all. Time will tell. 

Posted

Very helpful guys......thanks a ton. 

 

I'm probably attending the East Texas Clinic.  Sure can't beat the price......but I hope I don't come home saying "well, I got what I paid for".   lol

 

Anyone else on here going to be there?

Posted

We in New Mexico are hoping to get one that the Mountain West Conference assigner will attend and put on to get younger umpires involved in non conference games.  Some of us 30 somethings are very excited.

  • 1 month later...
Posted

 

 

Jim Evans 5-day course the last week of October in Arizona. Doesn't have to be for pro ball, but will sure make you a better umpire. Check it out for sure.. 

Can't be for pro ball. He was "de-certified" by MiLB.

 

He was "de-certified" and the bowling alley incident was used as a scapegoat.  Hopefully in trial the truth come up float.

 

if you only knew the truth.. I know a few of the umpires that were there that night... If you only knew.

×
×
  • Create New...