Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4946 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

attachicon.gif image.jpgattachicon.gif image.jpgattachicon.gif image.jpg

I am just about ready to pull the trigger for $80 on this platinum. You guys think that is a fair price? Not well versed with the value of used equipment, so all opinions are welcome. Thanks.

I am just about ready to pull the trigger for $80 on this platinum. You guys think that is a fair price? Not well versed with the value of used equipment, so all opinions are welcome. Thanks.

Posted

FranklinT is correct. You can buy those new on Ump-Attire for $89.99

Posted

is it new or used? $80 with shipping is a fair enough deal for a new one I think...if you look here and on ebay and CL you can probably find one for like $45...someone has the black one thats similar (and i think a little higer end for whatever reason) for sale i think

Posted

is it new or used? $80 with shipping is a fair enough deal for a new one I think...if you look here and on ebay and CL you can probably find one for like $45...someone has the black one thats similar (and i think a little higer end for whatever reason) for sale i think

 

It's used.  I have no interest in the Charcoal.  I just didn't pay good enough attention to what I was actually looking at apparently.

×
×
  • Create New...