Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5192 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm watching the all star game and I'm trying to figure out what mask Gerry Davis is wearing. It doesn't look like a Wilson I was hoping someone knows what it is. If I can I will get a pic posted.

  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Ok it didn't quite look like a dyna lite because the ear guard had two bars making a triangle shape rather than the one bar that most dyna lites have

3007 is a dyna lite
Posted

I think its funny he doesnt wear the "Davis New View" mask (aka the chrome moliben) and wears a riddell power. The only gear he wears that has his name on it are the Davis shins.

He is a pleasure to watch work the plate, though.

Posted

no comments about the ridiculous placement of his throat guard ??? :shrug:

Pic?

Posted

no comments about the ridiculous placement of his throat guard ??? :shrug:

Pic?

GOOGLE IMAGE ROLANDO ...come on man,...I can't do everything for you guys! :smachhead:

Posted

no comments about the ridiculous placement of his throat guard ??? :shrug:

Pic?

GOOGLE IMAGE ROLANDO ...come on man,...I can't do everything for you guys! :smachhead:

I like to delegate!!!

Posted

I've seen several MLB umpires with the same throat protector placement. Yeah, it makes zero sense.

Plus, he's a p*ssy for not wearing his Davishield.

Posted

I've seen several MLB umpires with the same throat protector placement. Yeah, it makes zero sense.

Plus, he's a p*ssy for not wearing his Davishield.

Balkin' Bob does the same thing, yes?

Posted

I've seen several MLB umpires with the same throat protector placement. Yeah, it makes zero sense.

Plus, he's a p*ssy for not wearing his Davishield.

A major league pu$$y since he goes to all the trouble on his website of providing data showing the Davis Shield performs better than many other CPs that are generally regarded as being the standard.

At least Jim almost/sort of stood behind his new product.


×
×
  • Create New...