Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5809 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

I like the idea, I would purchase one and wear it (if my patner had one too), but my uniform standards wouldn't allow it.

+1.

Posted

I have finally ordered mine today.

I have also convinced two others to place their orders.

Great cause.

Posted

I have finally ordered mine today.

I have also convinced two others to place their orders.

Great cause.

That's Great. Good job! :)

Posted

I have finally ordered mine today.

I have also convinced two others to place their orders.

Great cause.

Thank you for supporting this cause.

Posted

Mazzamouth, is your buddy an Umpire as well? I am retired Air Force, now working civil service. My wife and I decided to do something different and go to Europe. I now have a much better appreciation for our country. I definitely see how much I took the US for granted. However, any experience is what you make of it and I am enjoying it here in Germany...besides, in a few short months it will be baseball and softball seasons! :banghead:

His wife is active duty..LOL he just works and plays softball. I was the same and took living in the US for Granted as well.


×
×
  • Create New...