Jump to content

Wilson MLB Titanium Umpire Mask with Black Padding (#A3009T-<acronym title='Balk'>BK</acronym>)


Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5287 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

http://www.ump-attire.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=A3009T-BK&Category_Code=TITANIUM-UMPIRE-MASKS&Product_Count=2

This is unbelievable umpire mask. Great visibility, and I didn't even feel any shots to the face. Does anybody know if any MLB umpires wear this mask? Such as Alan Porter or Adrian Johnson?

  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

First thought i had too

Same here. I just couldn't remember the name. I had vanished the name from my memory forever.

Thanks ZM for mentioning this nameless persons name again!!! :shakehead:

Posted

Jason-

The Wilson titanium is far and away the most common umpire mask on planet Earth. As far as who wears this mask with that particular color padding, I'm sorry but I have to ask: who the hell cares?

Posted

He had been umpiring behind the plate without a mask prior to getting this one! He no longer feels shots to his face. :banghead:

Posted

He had been umpiring behind the plate without a mask prior to getting this one! He no longer feels shots to his face. :banghead:

SDS good to see you here again! It has been too long hope to see you here more often.

Posted

Jason-

The Wilson titanium is far and away the most common umpire mask on planet Earth. As far as who wears this mask with that particular color padding, I'm sorry but I have to ask: who the hell cares?

I wear that exact mask. But like Mr. Brown says, who the hell cares? I don't even care!


×
×
  • Create New...