Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5296 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

I agree with Jonny who agrees with Matt

Agree with Matt.

FED: MC (intent to dislodge)

NCAA: MC (contact above the waist)

OBR: Out

Agree with all three of you.

Posted

If I recall correctly this part of the rule hasnt changed much in any code since 2004. There have been some wording changes in NCAA especially as it relates to contact above the waist but this was still flagrant in NCAA in 2004.

Posted

The look on the runners face is priceless! :agasp_:

Posted

I hate that more than anything ...when some stupid hot-shot gives you a look like that ....like ......"what?? what did I do???"

:shakehead:

ON EDIT: Agree w/ all! ;)


×
×
  • Create New...