Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5412 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all ....

Ump-Attire has a sale going on .... and I noticed this Diamond loose fit (these are nice by the way!) but they have a v-neck option also. I was wondering how this would look under a jersey? I'm thinking not too bad .....thoughts???

http://www.ump-attire.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=1528V-BK&Category_Code=_DEC2011&Product_Count=18

Posted

Hi all ....

Ump-Attire has a sale going on .... and I noticed this Diamond loose fit (these are nice by the way!) but they have a v-neck option also. I was wondering how this would look under a jersey? I'm thinking not too bad .....thoughts???

http://www.ump-attir...roduct_Count=18

I guess if you need a small or XXXL, it might be a good option. No, on a serious note, the V-Neck might be an okay option. Personally, I'll probably stick w/ the crew neck.

  • Like 1
Posted

Stick with Crew Neck, I have seen a couple of guys wear those or no t-shirt at all and I do not like the look!

Posted

Stick with Crew Neck, I have seen a couple of guys wear those or no t-shirt at all and I do not like the look!

I agree ...I was just wondering if the V isn't too pronounced, you'd still see the shirt under the jersey .... just 'thinking outloud' :)

Posted

V-neck on the plate only when it's hot.

Does a v-neck really help that much to make the purchase only for hot days?

Posted

If you really want to stay cool, go buy some nike Hypercool shirts. look professional, keep you cool, and are easy to take care of.

just me $0.02

×
×
  • Create New...