Head First Slide while advancing in LL Jr. Div (Yes/No)

CATMAN
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4003 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Question

• Answers 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

20 answers to this question

It's legal in Intermediate Division also.

I haven't done any LL 70ft so I wasn't sure, I didn't go look in the RIM. Thanks

7.08 a (4) says Tee Ball, Little League Majors & Minors only. 

Based on that statement, by default, Intermediate division is allowed to.

Unless you have brought them to eat for an early game........... NO DONUTS

What is the evil of donuts?  (Other than the fat contetnt, of course. :rolleyes: )

One could be turned into projectile vomiting.......the other, a projectile to injure a temmate

Their logic is there is very little surface area on the inside of the donuts, that means a little wear and away it goes. 

Not to mention the baseball mommy or daddy that buys a donut for a 2 & 5/8 bat, not realizing lil'10y/o johnny's bat isn't that big.

Hi guys :-)

I'll throw a monkey wrench in this one. Rule 7.08 (a) 4 - "the runner slides head first while ADVANCING.") . . . What if he / she is RETURNING to a base?

Food for thought, huh? . . .

SJA :-)

I'll throw a monkey wrench in this one. Rule 7.08 (a) 4 - "the runner slides head first while ADVANCING.") . . . What if he / she is RETURNING to a base?

Not really.  I don't work LL and even I knew that distinction.

I wasn't saying it wasn't a legit question and I wasn't assuming.  I was only pointing out that it wasn't a "monkey wrench" to the OP.