congrats

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3160 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Let's not have "our team" threaten to be in the Championship game, again, shall we? Hmm?

I mean, I know it's "for the kids", but c'mon, who are we there to see? Them, or the umpires? :D

• Like 1

@ZebraStripes...

Thanks Jeremy!  It was a blast.  

If you're bored and want to watch a little bit, the game is available to watch until 12:00 tomorrow (Saturday). 

www.cooperstowndreamspark.com

Click on 2015, then find the link to the week 12 championship game. 

Initially the announcers comment about the wide strike zone (which we are instructed to have) but by the 2nd inning, they're talking about how consistent I am. 

I do like the part where they say I'm the most consistent umpire they've seen all summer - that's what we strive for!

I hope I made my brothers & sisters in blue proud. 

Edited by Umpirechick1
  • Like 1

@ZebraStripes...

Thanks Jeremy!  It was a blast.  

If you're bored and want to watch a little bit, the game is available to watch until 12:00 tomorrow (Saturday). 

www.cooperstowndreamspark.com

Click on 2015, then find the link to the week 12 championship game. 

Initially the announcers comment about the wide strike zone (which we are instructed to have) but by the 2nd inning, they're talking about how consistent I am. 

I do like the part where they say I'm the most consistent umpire they've seen all summer - that's what we strive for!

I hope I made my brothers & sisters in blue proud. 

I have never been able to get the feeds to work for CDP on my phone and all my laptops are needing to be replaced so I wasn't able to watch it.