Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5928 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey,

I'm a newbie in baseball, 3 yr softball, 6 years volleyball and 26 years as a basketball official.

Am really enjoying the baseball/softball. I was asked to start umping by athletic directors and conference commissioners due to a shortage of umpires in the area.

Of course - am a Brewers and T_Rat fan! :smachhead:

  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

There is just nothing good that comes from Wisconsin... wait, Beer, brats, cheese and ME... Welcome aboard..

I was browsing another forum tonight and you called out a Coors drinker and offered to send him some Schlitz.

Re: Bottle in the car

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by MCLEOD36

LOL that is coming from a Coors drinker...

I am gonna buy you some Schlitz...

Please provide some aspirin as well.... ouch...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are a Cheesehead at heart, because nobody other then "our kind" offers to send someone Schlitz. In the rest of the lower 48' I believe there can be misdemeanor charges brought on you. This did however, bring a tear to my eye (you living in Miami) as I wondered "How does my fellow Sconi live without brats, cheese curds (you know the real ones... FRIED!), and women that drink beer by choice (and have the beer gut to prove it) and not fruity alcohol kool-aid?" I might be willing to send a care package if you are going through withdrawls.

As far as the aspirin comment above, send him Hamms, you can hold on the aspirin but you're gonna want to send him that complimentory bottle of "Stool Stiffner" that comes in every 12 pack.

Edited by kwiggie
Posted

Kwig...

now that is funny... Born in Madison, went to UM. Head north, twice a year to take in a Badger game and see relatives in Milwaukee and head north to Sturgeon Bay (HS there).

At 6'2, I move to Miami to be a big guy, as you know in Wisconsin, I am little at that size even to some of the women. The cheese, I get shipped to me semiannually from Renards in Sturgeon Bay, went to HS with him. As for brats, one of the girls from the Johnsonville family was down in Miami for a while so that is my connection there.. what did I miss, oh the women in Miami vs. Wisconsin. Well, the girls from WI usually come with an expiration date ie about 30, the girls in Miami, that goes (with surgical enhancements) to about 65.

As for that Coors drinker... I love him like a brother, ie the read headed stepbrother you hide in the basement... He has been throwing me under the bus for years now.

  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
Posted

I won't hold it against you. I'm having Wisconsin withdrawls myself. I can't wait to get back for some brats, cheese curds and a nice cold bottle of Miller Lite or a ice cold glass of Pabst Blue Ribbon. Should be back in less than 30 days :banghead:


×
×
  • Create New...