WTB: Shovel TG

ATXBlue
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 404 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

4 hours ago, ATXBlue said:

Anyone have an extra they can/want to offload? If not, anyone interested in ordering one with me from Samurai Gears? 

I’ve got an extra I can sell. It’s already got the Chicago screw update also. IM me and we’ll work out details please.

Thanks

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wolfe_man said:

I’ve got an extra I can sell. It’s already got the Chicago screw update also. IM me and we’ll work out details please.

Thanks

What size are the screws? I need to get them but am not sure of the size. Did I see 5/8 somewhere else?

8 hours ago, JHumbert15 said:

What size are the screws? I need to get them but am not sure of the size. Did I see 5/8 somewhere else?

I’ll check. I have a kit with several sizes so didn’t notice which I used.

9 hours ago, JHumbert15 said:

I recently replaced mine and they were 1/4”. I moved the straps to the back and used a rubber washer in the front. It’s a much cleaner look IMO. 

00169528-D036-4DFF-AEFD-26821245BBA9.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, boyinr said:

I recently replaced mine and they were 1/4”. I moved the straps to the back and used a rubber washer in the front. It’s a much cleaner look IMO. 

00169528-D036-4DFF-AEFD-26821245BBA9.jpeg

That looks nice. Great idea!

Does it help it lean back any? I keep having balls sneak back under my TG on bounces. I use only 6” but they’re still getting under somewhere.

6 hours ago, wolfe_man said:

That looks nice. Great idea!

Does it help it lean back any? I keep having balls sneak back under my TG on bounces. I use only 6” but they’re still getting under somewhere.

I do think that it makes it swing/hang easier. Especially on the MAG as the bars are not round. 

• Thanks 1