Sign in to follow this  
JimKirk

HeatShields Shoe Inserts

Have worked on field turf in football on some hot days (90ish degrees with intense sun). It’s been uncomfortable (mostly on my lower legs) but never had a problem with burns or my feet. Usually wore the UA “ultimate turf trainer” turf shoes. Probably wouldn’t pick up something like this as I don’t have a real need. Just my $.02

• Like 1

I may give them a test if I keep doing multiple game weekends in this heat.   Like Franklin though, I haven't had any burn issues, but my lower back and heels mostly have been sore.  If these can help with keeping me cooler and better padding for my feet, then that's worth $25

I really like the idea and I saw that the umpires near Atlanta swear by them to help with a lot more than hot feet.

• Like 1

I live in a desert with really intense sun and have never had the soles of my feet  get heated.  I have had the top of my feet feel like they were sunburned.  Nothing you can do about tht.

• Like 1