Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2475 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello!

I know I haven't been on here for a while, I got busy with college studies and haven't umpired in years. As I do not have any plans to return to the field I would like to sell my equipment. I have a 15 in Douglas Chest Protector with gap protection and reddish/orangish colored pads, this only has about one season of use in it (probably not even that much). And an All Star MVP 2500 Hockey Style Mask, also with around a season of use on it but probably a little under that. I am looking to sell quick so please shoot me any offer you have, I'm willing to negotiate. I have other gear as well, various mileage on it but nothing extreme.

I am rarely on here so please email me or text me. 717-515-6081 or Benton0101@gmail.com

 

List of Items for sale

-Douglas Chest Protector, 15 inch (reddish/orangish colored padding!).  (sold)

-All Star MVP HSM 2500 with leather chin pad. NOW $90, was $100

-Champion Chest Protector riveted version. ($50)

-Reebok Field Magistrate Plateshoes, size 10.5    (SOLD)

-All Star FM25Mask with Tan Wilson wrap around pads. ($40)

-Smitty Shirts XL, Navy, Light Blue and Red ($10 for one or all 3 for $20)

-Smitty Charcoal Grey Combo Pants, 40 Waist ($25)

-Honigs Leg Guards ($20)

Plus POS Ball Bag ($3 with any other purchase)

All prices negotiable, multi item purchase discounts also available I really wanna move this gear.   All prices are plus shipping.

 

Pictures of Gear: https://imgur.com/a/T0KrKTf

Pictures of Clothing Coming Soon!

Posted
5 hours ago, BT_Blue said:

I like how you buried the lead regarding the color of the Douglas pads!

It's cool looking though.

 

Posted
6 hours ago, BT_Blue said:

I like how you buried the lead regarding the color of the Douglas pads!

I’ll be honest I didn’t even think to mention that, it’s just normal to me so I forgot that’s not standard. I’ll make mention of that in the post, sorry about that. Wasn’t trying to cover that up, just escaped my mind. 

Posted
5 hours ago, umpstu said:

It's cool looking though.

 

 

4 hours ago, BaltimoreUmpire said:

I’ll be honest I didn’t even think to mention that, it’s just normal to me so I forgot that’s not standard. I’ll make mention of that in the post, sorry about that. Wasn’t trying to cover that up, just escaped my mind. 

Not at all! I'm with Stuart here! I think it's kind of cool. I had worked with @Thunderheads to purchase an old Douglas West Vest last or the year before. I had planned to send it Douglas to get refurbished with black or orange padding and the opposite for the piping.

Sadly, and through no fault of either of ours (the seller was a bit of a pain). The CP was to small for me.

Thankfully, I was able to turn it to someone on here that was able to put it back to good use.

The red is nifty. And if I had the need or the money, I would totally be all over it!

Posted
On 3/27/2019 at 5:18 AM, wolfe_man said:

Are shoes sold yet?

How old are Smitty pants? Hemmed to what length please?

Thanks

I bought the shoes

 

  • Like 1
Posted

In the interest of just getting them sold, the Douglas is marked down to $120 now and the All Star is $90 now. Looking to move fast.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

 

On 4/14/2019 at 11:07 PM, garyspink said:

If I bought the helmet and douglas chest protector would you ship for free?

 

I’d reduce it or make it free, varies based on shipping distance. I messaged you

Posted
On 4/19/2019 at 8:58 PM, Kevin Hubbard said:

Smitty charcoal combo pants and xl shirts still available?

Sorry for the late reply. Yes they are absolutely available!

  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
×
×
  • Create New...