They’re back!

wolfe_man
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2151 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

12 hours ago, JimKirk said:

We did a limited edition pink mask last year and were planning on skipping having one available this year to focus on the sky blue.

I will add your suggestion of pink pads only to the discussion for product adds for next season. Is pink and tan the way to go or pink and black?

I think pink and tan would look great. Especially in the silver mask.

• Like 1

On 5/23/2018 at 11:42 AM, JimKirk said:

We did a limited edition pink mask last year and were planning on skipping having one available this year to focus on the sky blue.

I will add your suggestion of pink pads only to the discussion for product adds for next season. Is pink and tan the way to go or pink and black?

Pink & tan is definetly the way to go!

• Like 1

On May 23, 2018 at 8:48 AM, JimKirk said:

Good question. We have been waiting patiently as well after a manufacturing spec issue required a redo. 

Late June or early July is the projected time frame we have been given.

Anyone interested in black/grey pads should sign up for the “notify me” email. Those go out instantly the second out of stock items are made available so you can grab what you need first.

The gray/black pads are back in stock at Ump Attire. They have one less set in stock than they did this morning! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1