Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3064 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello Everyone. I am currently an assignor for 3 little leagues and many travel teams. I am looking to expand my 46 man umpire crew. I am always looking to expand and wanted to put it out there on here to see if anyone from the area would be interested in joining. Please contact me if you are looking to pick up extra games in the South Jersey area. 

Posted
23 minutes ago, conbo61 said:

Anything south of 195.....

That's pretty much spot on...But that area between 78 and 195 is "almost south Jersey"  for us "northerners"

Posted
5 minutes ago, Richvee said:

That's pretty much spot on...But that area between 78 and 195 is "almost south Jersey"  for us "northerners"

Please.. you are practically NY. :wave:

FTR - I grew up along the I78 corridor and you are not far off.

Posted
6 minutes ago, conbo61 said:

Please.. you are practically NY. :wave:

FTR - I grew up along the I78 corridor and you are not far off.

Yes, NY state. I'm still an hour from the city.

Posted
34 minutes ago, conbo61 said:

Anything south of 195.....

Yes 195 bisects the state.  Being originally from JC and now living in Ocean county, my perception has changed.

 

Posted
35 minutes ago, Kevin_K said:

South Jersey is where Taylor Ham becomes pork roll

perfect

Posted
5 hours ago, LMSANS said:

I can get both...:P

If I am not mistaken, you would be in what many would call a transition zone.

  • Like 1
×
×
  • Create New...