Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3549 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have two XXL majestic umpire shirts. One blue, one black. Black has number 55 on it. 2010 style shirts. $15 each or $25 for both, plus shipping. 

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 12/14/2016 at 0:13 AM, tpatience said:

I have two XXL majestic umpire shirts. One blue, one black. Black has number 55 on it. 2010 style shirts. $15 each or $25 for both, plus shipping. 

Were they yours? Because if that's you in the pic it's hard to believe you were that big.

  • Like 1
Posted
27 minutes ago, umpstu said:

Were they yours? Because if that's you in the pic it's hard to believe you were that big.

They were mine. I'm 6'6

Posted
18 minutes ago, tpatience said:

They were mine. I'm 6'6

After a six pack I'm 6'6".

 

  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
×
×
  • Create New...