Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4252 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Mine is scheduled to get there today too. :-)

I called them and told them I had priority.

Posted

No good Jax! . . . my buddy’s second cousin’s 3rd wife’s 5th son is the head janitor there and also processes the daily deliveries. A quick phone call and all packages from FL will be put on the last pallet in the redistributing lost and found room until mine is half done! . . . so take that!

Ah HA!

;-)

  • Like 2
Posted

After getting my Platinum Retrofitted, I decided that the neck pad needed to go...It nearly doubled the profile of the rig after the retrofit slimmed it down everywhere else.

Posted

After getting my Platinum Retrofitted, I decided that the neck pad needed to go...It nearly doubled the profile of the rig after the retrofit slimmed it down everywhere else.

Do you have a pic? I'm hoping mine will come with extra neck pad because they are so loose on me.

Posted

Rolando,

We received your chest protector yesterday, thank you!

 

It should ship back out to you when it’s completed no later than Thursday, 2/19/15.

 

You’ll get a tracking email when it ships. 

 

Best Regards,

Pam Pirogowicz

Customer Service Representative

Posted

 

After getting my Platinum Retrofitted, I decided that the neck pad needed to go...It nearly doubled the profile of the rig after the retrofit slimmed it down everywhere else.

Do you have a pic? I'm hoping mine will come with extra neck pad because they are so loose on me.

 

I was talking about the neck pad that is on the platinum originally.

Posted

After getting my Platinum Retrofitted, I decided that the neck pad needed to go...It nearly doubled the profile of the rig after the retrofit slimmed it down everywhere else.
Do you have a pic? I'm hoping mine will come with extra neck pad because they are so loose on me.

I was talking about the neck pad that is on the platinum originally.

Oh, darn. I really wish someone around here had one that had been retrofitted so I would know better what I was asking TW for. I've only seen them on the Web. Shoot, I'm the first one in the association to have anything TW. UIC is fascinated with my mask pads, he's never heard of TW.

Posted

Well Jax, . . . since you received your TW email first, I guess you won :-( . . . wait till I get my hands on my buddy’s second cousin’s 3rd wife’s 5th *^$%@& son!!! . . . and his little dog too! :-{}

;-)

  • Like 1
Posted

I had my gold done back in November. I wore it for the first time for a softball clinic and it was comfortable and everybody mentioned that it look like I lost weight due to the low profile. I'll probably split time between the unequal and the gold. I'll see if I can upload a picture comparing both of their profiles. 

 

I know Rolando will really enjoy his retrofit and hopefully the compliments that come with it. 

  • Like 1
Posted

I had my gold done back in November. I wore it for the first time for a softball clinic and it was comfortable and everybody mentioned that it look like I lost weight due to the low profile. I'll probably split time between the unequal and the gold. I'll see if I can upload a picture comparing both of their profiles. 

 

I know Rolando will really enjoy his retrofit and hopefully the compliments that come with it. 

Looking forward to getting it back.

 

Sidebar
Isn't softball for really really old guys that cant move much anymore?
Posted

 

I had my gold done back in November. I wore it for the first time for a softball clinic and it was comfortable and everybody mentioned that it look like I lost weight due to the low profile. I'll probably split time between the unequal and the gold. I'll see if I can upload a picture comparing both of their profiles. 

 

I know Rolando will really enjoy his retrofit and hopefully the compliments that come with it. 

Looking forward to getting it back.

 

Sidebar
Isn't softball for really really old guys that cant move much anymore?

 

Sidebar
That's the best thing about it, there is very little competition and it is much easier than baseball to advance through the ranks.
  • Like 1
Posted

 

I had my gold done back in November. I wore it for the first time for a softball clinic and it was comfortable and everybody mentioned that it look like I lost weight due to the low profile. I'll probably split time between the unequal and the gold. I'll see if I can upload a picture comparing both of their profiles. 

 

I know Rolando will really enjoy his retrofit and hopefully the compliments that come with it. 

Looking forward to getting it back.

 

Sidebar
Isn't softball for really really old guys that cant move much anymore?

 

Sidebar
There's a team in our league that was full of enough douches that they got themselves sponsored by a skate shop and they call themselves the "Red Bulls." Only one man over the age of thirty, they're always playing drunk, and every last one of them sags their baseball pants.
Posted

@ Jax . . . My vest was delivered in or at the mailbox at 9:35 am on January 23, 2015 in CLEVELAND, OH 44110 . . . so much for Priority 2 day mail!

:-(

Posted

@ Jax . . . My vest was delivered in or at the mailbox at 9:35 am on January 23, 2015 in CLEVELAND, OH 44110 . . . so much for Priority 2 day mail!

:-(

Where you at? Can't see that on tapatalk.

I'm in Florida.

×
×
  • Create New...